The housing office provides a variety of resources. if you have any questions regarding housing contracts, roommates, lockouts or anything else regarding housing please visit the housing office website here or call 209-228-2293. Other useful contacts are listed below.
- For Housing Services: Applications, Assignments, Contracts, Room and Board Billings
- Hui-Ling, Housing Services Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Student Life, Residence Education, Roommate- and RA-related questions
The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships is committed to the success of our students by providing financial aid and advising services that support student recruitment, retention, and timely degree completion, and ensures that a world-class education remains within reach for all eligible students who need financial assistance to achieve their educational goals. For more information, please visit their website here.
- Lisa Silveira, Scholarship Coordinator, email@example.com
- Charah Coleman, Financial Wellness Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jodi Gerber, Director of Advising for Financial Aid & Scholarships, email@example.com
Students First Center
The students first center is the place to go for course changes and or financial aid questions. Although the SFC is not physically open, we are still answering phones, responding to emails, and providing chat services. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or call us at (209) 228-7178.
- Registrar related services: https://registrar.ucmerced.edu/service-adjustments
- Financial Aid updates: https://financialaid.ucmerced.edu/covid-19
- Campus Resources and updates: https://emergency.ucmerced.edu/coronavirus
- Lisa Perry, Director, email@example.com
Bobcat Advising/General Advising
The Bobcat Advising Center is the academic advising home for all first-year students in every major, all lower-division undeclared transfers, and all continuing undeclared students in any class year. Our team is here to support your educational journey as you work toward your personal, academic, and career goals. Bobcat advising helps with major related questions, course guidance, and support. To access the home page click here. To make an appointment with your Bobcat advisor, please visit: https://bobcat-advising-center.ucmerced.edu/appointments-walk/appointments.